Your soul knows it.
But your spiritual life sometimes feels so dry and unsatisfying. Where is the passion and connection that your heart longs for?
You've come to the right place.
Let me show you how to enter in to a life of daily intimacy with Jesus.
This is your invitation to the garden.STEP INTO THE GARDEN
You want to be closer to God.
But why does it sometimes
feel so hard?
Have you ever felt like everyone else is experiencing a level of closeness with the Lord that is just out of your reach?
You know you "should" be reading the Bible and praying.
But it's hard to focus. It feels dry and difficult.
And meanwhile, life is so busy and relentless that a quiet time often feels like a mirage in the desert.
To be totally honest, sometimes your spiritual walk feels like you're wading through mud.
Deep down, you crave more. Not just another box to tick in the never-ending to-do list of your life.
You could do without the guilt... the bar that's always slightly out of reach.
What you really want is an experience of God's love and presence that will carry you through,
even on the toughest of days.
But you are just so weary of trying and never quite measuring up.
You are not alone.
And you're in the right place.
I know what it's like to feel spiritually dry.
I've been there. I used to hate reading the Bible and avoid praying. Then I felt guilty for not having a better relationship with God.
So I would try really hard for a while... until I inevitably failed again.
Back to the guilt.
This cycle continued for years. That is, until I found some keys that unlocked my spiritual life in ways I'd only ever imagined...
Suddenly, I found myself encountering the tangible presence of God in my living room.
I could hear God speaking to me. Personally. Clearly.
I felt his love.
I became as hungry for the word of God as I was for a fresh-baked almond croissant in the warm sunshine.
I began to crave his presence and seek it out daily.
I began to experience the power of a thriving prayer life... one that actually changed things around me and brought breakthroughs that I'd only ever imagined!
My heart opened up to God like a flower, and I finally began to flourish in every area of my life.
For years I'd survived on a few drips of water from a broken tap.
Now I was standing beneath a waterfall.
Imagine a life where...
- Reading the Bible is a sheer delight instead of a drudgery.
- Prayer is no longer a dry routine but a powerhouse that sends shockwaves into the spiritual realm.
- You know God's love, not just with your head but with your heart.
- You feel his presence with you every single day.
- You crave time with him more than your daily coffee.
- You've fallen in love with Jesus all over again.
- Your spiritual life is a passionate romance and a breathtaking adventure.
This can be your reality.
You just need the right tools.
In this course, you will learn:
- The hidden blockages preventing you from having a thriving relationship with God
- How to instantly experience the presence of Jesus (right from the very first session!)
- Four keys to love reading your Bible, even if you've never enjoyed it before
- How to pray without your mind wandering
- The prayer practice taught by Jesus (that most people overlook!)... which will finally unlock answers and results!
- How to hear God speak to you, personally and specifically, every single day
- The core Biblical secret to finding rest and refreshing in the middle of your busy life (very few Christians actually do this!)
- How to get spiritual habits to stick once and for all, even if you've always struggled with self-discipline
... and so much more!
STEP INTO THE GARDEN
This course is designed to bring you into a life-changing encounter with Jesus.
It's also incredibly practical. It includes a suite of beautiful printables to inspire, motivate, and keep you on track. Here's just a sample of what's inside:
Module One: Blockages to Intimacy
Module Two: Habits of Intimacy
Module Three: Making Habits Stick
Don't stay stuck.
Refresh your soul.
"Pay attention to the welfare of your innermost being, for from there flows the wellspring of life." Proverbs 4:23, TPT
There is nothing more important in this life than the state of your soul.
As believers, our spiritual health must be our top priority. Our greatest goal. Our highest call.
It's time to refocus on what really matters. To put first things first again.
Will you step into the garden with me?
This is the place where everything changes.
Note: all resources are available as an instant digital download for your convenience. No physical copies are included.
"There is only one thing worth being concerned about.
Mary has discovered it, and it will not be taken away from her.”